Monday, June 27, 2011

Manly Monday

I am a little concerned about this one for Manly Monday but I want you all to know I tried hard to make this one  for a dude but my husband is sleeping so I can't ask him.
I made the card base out of green CS, used an embossing folder by Quickutz, patterned paper by Making Memories, stamp embossed by Clear Dollar Stamps and this is what I came up with:

So because I wasn't able to ask the hubby about this weeks post I am including another Christmas card that I made that might get his approval as well.


Either way have a happy Monday and I hope you will join in over at Christmas Cards all Year Round challenge of Anything goes Christmas cards. All you need to do is five Christmas cards and link them up for your chance at a great prize. Stop by the BLOG and see what it's all about.

No comments: