Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Birthday

I have a birthday card to share today. I love this color combo and will definitely use it again. The background patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the gingham is by Stampin Up {I think}. The turquoise cardstock is from Hobby Lobby and the gray cardstock is by Sunborn. I die cut the turquoise flower uses a Quickutz {I think} die cut. 

The orange flower is a stamp by Stampin Up. I stamped it onto Cryogen cardstock using Memento Ink and colored it in with Copic Markers. Then I punched the die cut out using a SU punch that matches the flower shape. 

The sentiment stamp is by Imaginisce that I stamped onto gray cardstock with Hero Arts black ink. 

Kind of plain and simple today. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Cindy, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
Kevin xx