Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Holidays

This year I'm very much into windows and although I have no means of my own to create one (die cut or Cricut cartridge) I found a window on a friends cartridge called Christmas Noel. I cut a bunch out while borrowing the cartridge from my friend and had to share my latest creation using it.

The outdoors scene was created with blue distress ink for the sky and then I use Tsukineko green ink for the tree stamp by Stampin Up. The window frame was white and I used distress inks and an ink blender, both by Ranger, to make it the brown color. Distress inks react with water and therefore I sprayed the window with water mixed with Perfect Pearls.


The brown cardstock is from Joann's and the patterned paper is by Martha Stewart. The sentiment was a white piece of cardstock. I took a distress ink pad and ran it across the paper a few times and then let it dry. Then I used a different color green to stamp the Hero Arts sentiment. 


Thanks for looking.


No comments: