Saturday, December 07, 2013

Stamp N Plus Ornament iris folding Card

Today's card is being posted at the Stamp N Plus blog for the iris folding stamp and sentiment are both by them. I love this swirl effect for this ornament stamp. Read on to see the supplies I used to make this card.

My card base is Neenah Solar white cardstock as well as the white cardstock  for the iris folding stamp. I stamped the image with Real Red Stampin Up ink and used patterned paper by Karen Foster and Recollections for the red and green. The background papers are by DCWV (Light green) and American Crafts (diagonal stripes). The border punch used on the left side is by Fiskars. It, the punched border, hangs slightly over the edge. The red cardstock behind the image is by Stampin Up.


The sentiment stamp is part of sheet of sentiments that you can purchase. I've included a picture of the sentiments on the bottom of this post. If you are interested call Luann at 715-271-1873. I stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts black ink.



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: