Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays Snowman

Happy Holidays is everywhere right now and I didn't want to miss this chance to share another Christmas card using Deep Red Stamps. This Snowman stamp can be found at A Cherry on Top.


I heat embossed the snowman on watercolor paper  by Strathmore. Then I used an ink blender with distress ink to create the sky and the ground. I colored the pieces in with a water pen and distress markers. The snow man is colored in with the white distress marker. I was glad to finally use it for something. The snowman was then cut out using a Spellbinders die cut and then one a little bit larger as a matte behind it. That blue patterned paper is by Pink Paislee.


The patterned paper background paper is by Recollections. The white snowflake background was cut out using the Cricut. I believe it was the Art Philosophy cartridge.  



To finish off my card I used some scraps of cardstock for the bottom border and layered on some snowflake stickers are by Sticko/EK Success and the sentiment which is by American Crafts. 


Thanks for stopping by to take a look.


1 comment:

Lin said...

A very cute card for our challenge, Cindy! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.