Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bathing Beauties Umbrellas

Today I help my friend that owns a dance studio with her annual recital. I wanted to show you the umbrellas that I made for her production number called Bathing Beauties.

The colors of the girls old style bathing suits are turquoise/blue, pink, black, white and silver. I made these fun umbrella's with those colors using felt, ribbon, rick rack, and sequins. Take a look see at the different styles I came up with.










Thanks for looking.

Challenges:
http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/ April showers bring out umbrellas

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Fantastic umbrellas, you did a great job decorating these. I especially love the one with spots, I've always loved spots!
I also wanted to let you know I've got candy on my blog if you're interested.