Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Christmas Cards all Year Round

Hi there. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that June Christmas Cards all Year Round challenge {Angels} is on for about 4 and 1/2 more days. 

I made another angel card for the challenge using a vintage gift tag found in my MIL's things when they moved her out of her home. I just loved the innocence and colors that the tag had to offer. I paired it up with some Anna Griffen patterned paper and matted the tag with PP by Little Yellow Bicycle. The rectangle die cut is by Spellbinders that I inked (Ranger Distress ink) up red to match the rest of my card. I centered the angels to the side so I could wrap the floss-like string around the edge. The string was a pastel green and didn't match the green in my card. I ran the string through a Stampin Up ink pad and let it dry overnight. Once the ink was dry I was good to go on adding it to my die cut piece.

The glittery chipboard on the right side of the card is by Studio G. I added some rhinestones by Sticko to the ends and the center. The letters at the bottom are from a ad by Hot off the Press.

Thanks for looking.




UPDATE LABELS AND PICS 10-20-21