Thursday, June 26, 2014

Follow UR Dreams

Hi. I have a graduation card to share today. I did a double stamping technique (I think it's suppose to be triple stamping but I only did it twice) with some TPC Company graduation stamps. Stamping white craft ink onto black cardstock is a two day event but I do love the look. It takes the white ink so much longer to dry but it sure does make a crisp and clean stamped impression. 

Anyway, my cardstock and glittery hat are by Recollections, white ink by Stampin Up and black ink by Hero Arts. The label die cut is by Spellbinders with some eyelets in the ends by Making Memories. I know eyelets aren't the "in" thing but I like them just the same. The background cardstock is dry embossed with a Darice folder.

Thanks so much for looking. 



No comments: