Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vintage Mr. and Mrs.

I have another card using the bride and groom embossing folder by Darice. I Heat embossed the background with a Hero Arts stamp, Versa Mark ink and platinum embossing powder. I'm kind of drawing a blank when it comes to what I did to the edges of the embossed cardstock. I know that I ended up covering the whole card generously with Gold Nugget Powdered chalk by Stamp N Plus. It must have been Distress Ink by Ranger that I used to get the vintage look. *Smh* The sentiment is a American Crafts stamp, Hero Arts black ink, a Design Objectives die cut and Creative Imaginations gold brads. 

Sorry I'm so forgetful. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Pure vintage elegance. Love the embossed paper and the gold is a lovely touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}