Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Butterfly Effie Sassy

Sassy Studio Designs sponsorship Crafting from the Heart


I got to play with the Butterfly Effie Portrait and I think she could be easily used for a spring or summer card. I decided to stay with the fall-ish colors because that is what I am into making these days. I printed the digi onto Cryogen cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers. Then I die cut her out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside of the die cut with Distress Ink by Ranger. The background paper is by The Paper Studio and the polka dot paper is by Sassafras. There is yellow rick-rack on both sides of the polka dot paper. The sentiment is a die cut from my Cricut and the Straight from the Nest cartridge. There were a couple of different sentiments that would work great with this image.

Thanks for looking.



7 comments:

Sue said...

Great card! thanks for joining us at TTPH hugs Sue DT xx

Unknown said...

lovely card, great image and fab colouring. Love your backing and embelishments, they really work well. Great news about you guest DT. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

butterfly dream cards said...

I really dont like yellow of any kind, but your card is adorable..

Fiona DT
TTPH

Jacqui's Crafts said...

I love you card the image is stunning love her hair

Jacqui DT
TTPH

Unknown said...

Super card, great image. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with this weeks challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

Nance said...

Beautiful card and image! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Come join us again.