Friday, May 08, 2015

Steampunk tag

I'm here today for Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday. We are all about steampunk this month and it is kind of fun to try a new style. I made a tag with this week's image. 

First I embossed the top of the tag with a Darice embossing folder and then on the bottom I stamped a bunch of wheels and cogs by Prickley Pear. I covered the seam with some Darice washi tape. I used some distress stain to cover the stamped area and the around the edges of the embossed area. 

I printed the image onto watercolor cardstock and colored her in with Peerless watercolors and water mixed with Perfect Pearls. I cut her down to the size she is and distressed the edges before adding her to the tag. I finished the tag with a Glitzy sentiment sticker.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: