Monday, May 11, 2015

Manly Monday Blueprint Globe

Welcome back to Manly Monday where I cruise the web looking for recently made masculine cards for your inspiration. Click on the blog name above the photo clip to be directed to the masculine card and then check the bottom for my card.

Mon Chat by Scrap

Taylormade Cards 4U

Images by Heather M

Paperesse

Tinyrose's Craft Room

DJ Crafter

KT Fit Kitty

Ustvarjalnica Jaal

Coby's Kaarten

Crafting with Cotnob



I'm not usually a one to use sketches but this one was perfect for what I was doing and so I went with it.
Sketch from Mojo Monday

I used a Tim Holtz blueprints stamp of a globe by stamping it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossing it with Ranger Platinum embossing powder on watercolor paper. I colored the image in with Peerless watercolors and a water pen by Ranger. Then I die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the inside with distress ink by Ranger. Patterned paper: The striped paper is an old one from my stash, the polka dot paper is by October Afternoon, map paper is from a paper pad named Danny O by K and Co and the background paper is by Tim Holtz Idealogy. I used some gray and white cardstock by Recollections for the strip going across behind the globe. The compasses are die cuts from my Cricut and the cartridge Wall Decor and More. I inked them with distress ink by Ranger.




Don't forget about yesterday's giveaway opportunity. Scroll down one to see what it's all about.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a GREAT card, love it, so masculine.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for featuring my card, Cindy! I will go visit the others now. Love your platinum embossing of the globe stamp! Wonderful masculine card!

Monica taylor said...

Thanks for the feature Cindy! Love your card! Tim has some wonderful stamps that work great for masculine cards.

cotnob said...

Thank you for featuring my card Cindy, a wonderful selection this week.
Your card is fabulous, a perfect masculine make.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my card,I'm quite new in the blogging world,so I was over the moon you picked one of mine,all the cards are fabulous and a great source of inspiration,love yours, crafty hugs Debbs xx

Paperesse said...

Thanks so much, Cindy, for including my card.
-Paperesse