Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You light up my Life

For today's card I am using a stamp set by Sweet Stamp Shop.I stamped the image onto white cardstock by Recollections with Versa Mark ink and then heat embossed it with Ranger blue glass embossing powder. I die cut the image out with a rounded edge square die by Spellbinders and inked the inside edges of the die cut. Then the die behind that is by DO Crafts out of patterned paper by Studio G. The yellow patterned paper is also by Studio G and the blue polka dot paper is by Creative Memories. I embellished with some blue sequins and star die cuts by Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card, great colour combo, beautiful design and papers

Unknown said...

Cute Card! Love the sentiment with that stamp!!.

Thank you for joining us at LTSCB! Best of luck with your entry!

Tammy DT

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and I love the color combo. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Heather said...

Cute!! That blue striped paper is PERFECT for that lighthouse image! (But I'm sure you knew that, as it's why you paired them together. lol) Thanks for playing with LTSCB.