Saturday, June 18, 2022

Any Occasion Cards Purple and Red donation cards


I think this is the end of the cards that I made to donate to a friend in California. The patterned paper is from Accord Publishing the cardstock is by Recollections. The butterfly and flower are die cuts from Crafter’s Companion.

This last one uses bees I cut out of a patterned paper from the Accord Publishing The patterned papers on the outsides are by Basic Grey. The sentiment stamp by Stampabilities. It is stamped on a K and Co. label
Thanks for looking. 

Lately, I haven't been thrilled with my blog. It feels like a mess. There aren't enough hours in the day to fix 3971 blog posts. I was hoping that the background change would get the fonts the same size. Nope!  It didn't work.  So, there are two options
1.) Continue pondering over it and wasting time re-doing every post since 2009.
2.)Stop worrying about it. Each day 15 people come to my blog.
I blog so my projects are all in one place. I like to look back at the cards and layouts I did in 2011. In fact, I started with didn't make cards at first. It was mostly scrapbooking and I have a lot of scrapbooking things to post. Off of my computer onto my blog.  I will finish up with one of my quotes...

It doesn't have to be perfect, It just has to be done- Cindy Groh 

No comments: