Friday, June 03, 2022

Floral Friday yellow and purple spring cards to donate to a senior living facility.

This is another set of spring cards I made to donate  to a senior center. The patterned paper is by Accord Publishing. The black cardstock is from Michael’s and the purple paper is from Studio G. The chipboard arrows were painted with Mr. Huey's paint. I can’t remember who makes the paint. To finish that landscape card I did something different and that I put patterned paper underneath each arrow. Before I shipped them out I saw this sticker and it was that something that this card needed. Thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These will be much appreciated Cindy, they are so pretty with great designs. I won't be visiting for a while, my puter has died and my phone is to fiddly. Sorry