Monday, June 06, 2022

Manly Monday Camera Cards with the backgrounds made with scraps.

My first card has strips of paper leftover from projects. Some of the manufacturers are My Mind's Eye,  Colorbok, and Basic Grey. The white pieces of paper are probably patterned paper turned over. I do this a lot. For this card, I wanted to get out the Stampin Up wheel stamps. The camera stamp is from Tim Holtz and I colored it in with distress ink and water.

The Tag is by Basic Grey. The camera stamp and tiny stapler are both by Tim Holtz. The sentiment by Bo Bunny (?). The background stamp is by Stampin Up. The ribbon is from Michael's. I'll have more of these camera-stamped cards coming up. Thanks for looking

My second card is for a. Tag challenge at the The Male Room


You look Fabulous Given how old you are

This is the stamp I will use on the insides of the cards with cameras.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and beautiful entry for our challenge, I love the tag feature and the details on your tag. Your first card is great too :). Thank you so much for joining us in our Tag challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT