Sunday, February 21, 2016

Easter Cross Cards

I have a bunch of Easter cards for you today. They were so similar that it seemed silly to break them up. They all use the background paper by K and Co and purple cardstock by Sunborn. They all have a border stamps by TPC Studio, and the digital images were all colored in with powdered chalk mixed with paint by Stamp N Plus.

This first card I used the Creative Memories cutting system to create the oval and shadow on the cross. The egg shape with the sentiment is a Cricut cut from the cartridge Cricut Font and Basic Shapes under the Funky Shapes tag. The sentiment is by Stamp N Plus and it and the border stamp were stamped with Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink. The cross digital image is by SGT Stamper but I could not find her on the web to give her credit. If you know something I don't about this company or person please let me know. 


This next card features a cross by Robyn's Fetish. I went a little different color scheme with this one and I like how it turned out. Sometimes different can be good. The peach paper was in my stash but I do know the green cardstock is by CM. The sentiment is a SRM Sticker on one of those little Spellbinders die cuts that you never know what to do with. One last thing on this one is the border is stamped with purple Staz On ink.



This card the digital image cross is not identified in my files. In fact I can't find it in my files anywhere. I have a horrible digital image system that I've been trying to clean up for years and have been unsuccessful. If you know who made this cross digital stamp please let me know so I can give credit to that person.

This semi circle was cut with CM cutting system and then stamped with the border stamp with SU Lavender Lace ink. The purple cardstock behind the image and that of the egg is by Recollections. The Easter sentiment stamp is by Imaginisce on Oriental Trading Co kraft paper.


Thank you so much for looking. and have a great rest of your day.

SB.com-Border stamps

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

I love your cards, they are so traditional.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards Cindy, love all the crosses and the colours you have used.