Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Feb

This week at Sketches in Thyme Project Life we were to follow this sketch:


I followed the sketch loosely starting a Becky Higgins Project Life card. I stamped the letters on the white part of the card are by Lawn Fawn, the other letters are Stampin Up and the postage stamp is by Rubber Stamps of America (That's an old one). I used different colored Stampin Up inks. The journaling at the bottom is written with a green gel pen by CM. It talks about how these cards were left over from the card drive and to use in 2016. 


Then instead of using the tag on a layout or a pocket page I used it on the basket the cards are in. That way come next November I will know what these cards and not have to guess. They say if you tell yourself you will remember such things, you more then likely won't. So here it is on my wire basket. 




It goes to show that these sketches can be used for other things then what they were intended for.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: