Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wood grain Horse Card

Hi Dee Ho. Today's card is a little bit taller than usual for me. It's a 4x6 inch card base with white cardstock by The Paper Studio. This cardstock seems to be a little bit thicker which I think is better for a card base. 

The horse stamp is by Inkadinkado and I've stamped it with brown Stampin Up ink. I die cut the image and it's next larger die by Spellbinders. I inked the white cardstock with distress ink, blue on top and brown on the bottom with Ranger's distress ink. The patterned paper of the die cut behind the image is by Best Creations and the pennants are the back side of that same paper. (Are they even in business anymore? Who knows.) 

The background paper is a wood grain but I don't know who makes it because I won it from Simon Says Stamp. The lace is from my MIL's stash. The pennants are dies by Sizzix, the circle stamp is by Stampin Up stamped with brown SU ink and punched it out with a Creative Memories circle punch and the sentiment is a die cut by Die-Versions.


Thanks for looking.