Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Green Butterfly Card

I made today's card with a bunch of different supplies. The background paper is by Creative Memories and I've stamped it with a Stampin' Up canvas background stamp. The stamp was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Stamp N Plus clear embossing powder. The circles behind the butterfly are Cricut cuts with my Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge out of Provo Craft green cardstock and white cardstock by Recollections. The butterfly is a Hero Arts stamp that Jennifer McGuire colored in with Copic markers. You know how much I like her. The corners are Spellbinders die cuts out of Recollections white cardstock. I used brown washi tape by We R Memory Keepers and green ribbon by Michael's on the bottom of the card.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Cindy...Hugs Lozzy x