Sunday, May 29, 2016

Baby Boy Shower invitations

Our family and friends have had a blooming spring time with a baby shower and baby born each month starting in January. I made two different shower invitations one for a girl and one for a boy. These are the invitations I made for hubby's nephew and beautiful bride the mother to be. Their theme was dinosaur with some dirt bike riding in there. 

Since this is a baby post I must share a tip with you that I never thought would be a problem. If you have an ultrasound picture from your pregnancy Do NOt laminate it because it will turn black. You will no longer be able to see anything that resembles a baby or ultrasound. You can imagine my horror when I did this to an ultrasound out of the book of a senior in high school. The Ultrasound was suppose to be part of my first page and now I have a huge hole to fill. I'm so mad at myself right now for not researching it first. It never occurred to me that it would be a problem. Ugh! Don't make the same mistake I did.

OK-Onto the invitations...the background for the first is by Her Arts and the other two by Stampin Up. I used a blue and grey ink both by Stampin Up for the backgrounds. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches and the dinosaurs are by Stampendous. I stamped the dinosaurs with black ink (Hero Arts) and colored then with distress ink (Ranger). The onesie is a Cricut die cut and the circle is a punch.




Thanks for looking.