Sunday, May 22, 2016

Graduation Cap Cards

Graduation season is rapidly approaching. We have many parties in June that are already on the calendar. I have a few cards to share today that all have the same Cricut grad cap. It's from the cartridge Spring Holiday, which is funny because I don't own that cartridge. I use to borrow cartridges from a friend and it's possible that is wear the grad caps came from. These cards are pretty easy to put together so I'm going to share the products I used for each card.

The graduation patterned paper is by The Paper Studio, the sentiment die cut is a Cricut cut from Cricut Font and Basic shapes, and most cardstock by Recollections.


Green cardstock by Coredinations, yellow ribbon by Pebbles, both white die cuts are by Spellbinders, the congrats stamp is by Studio G with ink by Hero Arts. There is a small chipboard star at the bottom from my stash.


Diploma brad by The Paper Studio, blue cardstock by Coredinations, and black and white cardstock by Recollections.


Last one, black patterned paper by The Paper Studio, stars and red cardstock by Recollections, border punch by EK Success (the pattern is hard to see on the red cardstock unless you are looking for it), circle cut out behind the grad cap was made with Creative Memories cutting system, and the diploma is a digital stamp however I can't seem to locate it in my folder to tell you whose the creator.  The sentiment stamp (Studio G) has been stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a relaxing and restful Sunday.

I will announce the winner of the Deep Red Stamps and Xyron blog hop tomorrow.