Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dog Sympathy Card Updated

My card today is a dog sympathy card. It is so hard to lose a dog/pet. They are a part of your everyday life much more than you realize.

I stamped the Gina Marie Dog stamp with Versa Color black pigment ink and let it dry. I die cut the dog out with a Spellbinders die as well as the next largest die of the set. I inked the inside of the dog's die cut with distress ink (Ranger). I die cut a scallop square and a rounded square adding distress ink to the latter. Both patterned papers are by Moxxie and the sentiment I printed from the internet.


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! it is sad when this happens, but I'm sure this lovely card will be well received.
Faith
x

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Unknown said...

Ahh super card, our pets are part of the family it's always difficult,any one would appreciate the gesture of a card like this, beautiful Debbs xx