Friday, May 06, 2016

Baby Elephant baby Cards

I have two baby cards to share today. The elephant stamp is by Fiskars and I've stamped it with Memento black ink and colored it in with Copic markers. 

I die cut the elephant with a Design Objectives die. The background paper, the strip in the center and the light green squares are all patterned papers by Creative Memories. The darker green/sage patterned paper is by Making Memories. I didn't die cut those squares because I don't think I own regular square dies. I just cut them with my trimmer. The tag and the eyelet are unknown.


I die cut the elephant for the blue card with a Dreamweaver Stencils nesting die. This card uses blue cardstock by Recollections and patterned paper by Making Memories. The ribbon and the charm were decorations at a baby shower that I went to and kept for this sort of reason. I love this card and it was so simple to make. Bonus!



Thanks for stopping by.