Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mr. and Mrs.

Today I have another ring card for you. You can see the first one I posted HERE. The diamond is a Sweet Stamp Shop stamp however they no longer sell it. I think that you could use THIS one by Ellen Hutson or THIS die set or Lawn Fawn has a new stamp set. 

The actual ring is silver heat embossed white cardstock that I did a Jennifer McGuire trick by taking the Versa Mark ink pad and patting it onto white cardstock in a large enough area to fit my circle punches. I then punched a small circle first and then a larger circle just outside the small circle to make a ring. I used punches by Creative Memories and EK Success.

The background is a Hero Arts stamp that I heat embossed with silver embossing powder also by Hero Arts. The scalloped circles dies are by Spellbinders and the white pearls are by Want 2 Scrap. The border on the bottom is Recollections cardstock and a Tim Holtx border die. The purple pearls on the bottom are by Eyelet Outlet. The sentiment is patterned paper by The Paper Studio. I erased the edges to make appear dreamier then just regular old silver.




Thanks for looking.