Sunday, July 26, 2020

23rd Wedding Anniversary

Yup, you read it correctly, I've been married for 23 years. That means I have had my married name longer than my maiden name. 
I'm sharing some layouts that I have finished in the past month.

These are my in-laws. Stampin' Up paper and border by Martha Stewart

Pocket page on the other side


They put the wedding announcement in multiple papers back in 1961.


I used some October Afternoon patterned paper and borders by Martha Stewart for the pocket page


This next one is my MIL's younger sister.
Patterned paper by Colorbok called Wild Roses
The sewed on the vellum behind the bride which made a pocket for the invitation.
Note to self, don't use vellum as a pocket. It is more likely to rip.
I need to add the date somewhere



The heart brad allows the invite to hinge and show the reception card.


My FIL is the best man at this wedding. The kids called him uncle Paul
Patterned paper from the same as above.
Letter Stamps from Stampin Up
Border punch by EK Success.
Small die-cuts on each said are by Cricut. There is also a brown sticker that covers the seam. The love paper is by Making Memories (I think)
It is the pocket for the invitation.
I laminated the invitation and left a border so I could cut a slit on the top.
I put a die-cut through that slit and folding it in half.
I stamped the "Two Shal Become One" on one side.
Then, I adhered the two halves of the die-cut together making it pull out mechanism.
In time, it will probably rip but it looks cute now.




Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful layouts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Jennifer Scull said...

Such wonderful layouts! You have been busy. :)

Thank you very much for the encouraging comments you have left on my blog! That was so nice of you!