Monday, July 27, 2020

Manly Monday The 10th birthday card that I forgot to send.

I'm in a Facebook group that sends cards to those who request them for someone else. I made this one specifically for a 10-year-old boy's birthday and forgot to send it. Ugh!
I even stamped, "Happy 10th birthday" on the inside. SMH
The sentiment is a stamp by Fiskars
The border dies are by Tim Holtz
I have a square white brad in the lower-left corner



Thanks for looking

A side note, I feel as though I should post something of my mother. 
She died one year ago. It's sad that she was gone 6 years before her actual death.
It's hard to remember things about her from before.
But I do know,
She loved everything I made,
and she would think it's funny that I make cards but can't mail them out on time.

I know she is in a much better place and that gives me peace of mind.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Ali said...

Fun card! I am so sorry about your Mom. That's so hard! ((HUGZ)). BTW, I am writing a little note- in response to your nice email. Will send later today as long as things as smooth sailing here! :) ~ Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! I feel sad for the boy who missed your lovely card. Gosh that year went quickly Cindy, it doesn't help you lost her before. However I hope it helped sharing your memory of her.
Faith x