Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Cards for Medical workers with Heartbeat Cricut die-cuts

I think is the last of the medical worker cards.
Simple cards today. They don't even have a sentiment
The die- cuts are by Spellbinders and hearts by Cricut



This patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket. This one is my least favorite because it's too busy
The white is dry embossed with a Quickqutz embossing folder


I dry embossed the squares around the cards with a stylus and my Fiskars trimmer.


I only used a background stamp by Mama Elephant on this lung card 



Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards for medical workers.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great cards, love those cut hearts and lungs, Great cards Cindy.
Faith x