Friday, July 24, 2020

Same flower Stamp is colored 3 ways

I have 3 cards using the same flower stamp in different colors. I didn't have all three cards made at the same time to post with the one in April.

I used this flower stamp by Inkadinkado and colored it in with Copic markers
The sentiment is by SRM Stickers
The border punch by Fiskars
The patterned paper is by Memory Box
The white rectangle die cut is from eBay and it has a light purple distress ink on it.




This is the third one using this stamp. 
Die-cuts by Spellbinders.
Embossing folder by Sizzix
A few brads from my stash



Quite a different look with the same stamp when looked at side by side.


This last one is a crappy photo but still wanted to see the two cards side by side.


I’m entering this flower card into:

Allsorts challenge -flowers


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, Beautiful cards Cindy, love them both, as you say so very different.
Take care
Faith x