Friday, November 06, 2020

1980 Summertime Pocket Pages Scrapbook layouts

Today’s layout starts with a disclaimer:
For now, the left side layout is plain and needs something before its deemed as finished. It does need some labeling but I’m holding off until I know what I’m going to do with the rest of the page.

I had two ideas and made those ideas into embellishments just as I had envisioned them.
Problem: the embellishments looked good alone but not on the layout.
Sometimes you have leave a layout and come back to it. Time to move on to the next pages. Things will fall into place just not yet. 
  
The other side is my husband’s maternal grandparents 40th wedding anniversary.
The  grandkids were left at Grandma and Grandpa’s house 
There’s a picture of them in the top left. 
Crazy to me, how that picture was overexposed or something.
You look at that picture and the ground looks like snow. It’s not snow.
Their anniversary was at the end of June and everyone’s attire points to summer or at least warm weather.

The patterned papers are by Me and My Big Ideas
Some labeling stamps by Lawn Fawn 
A few label stamps were from SNP, which is no longer in business.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: