Saturday, November 14, 2020

Graduation Reveal Wheel Card

Welcome. Today I have a reveal wheel card. This is a new one for me and after multiple attempts, I still struggle with it. But I'm going to keep trying. I wanted this die set so badly. I need to make this more than once or twice.

Stamps by Clear Dollar Stamp, Michael's dollar bin and the stars are by Stampin UP

Sentiment - Stickers "The Job Search Begins" by EK Success and it's called Label Lingo. I've had them forever.

The reveal wheel die-cut set is by Lawn Fawn

I only used white and blue cardstock.







After I took the above picture, I realized that the panel was an odd size and wasn't going to fit my normal 4x5.5 white card base.
Enter the decorative scissors. Oh, yes I did. :)
I liked the scallop with the scallop spinner.



Here are some notes to self on things I did differently on this reveal wheel card as opposed to the others I haven’t posted yet:
There is foam adhesive under the wheel but with the release paper still on. Therefore, the spinner won’t droop down around the edges. Drooping also happens when you use thin paper for the spinner. So for this card I also used thicker cardstock for the spinner die cut. 

Thanks for looking


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an amazing group of cards, LOVE the spinner element, so clever.
Faith x

Ali said...

How cool- great job!! love the blue and white combo. ~ Ali