Sunday, November 01, 2020

1980 Power tools and Brick Back porch Pocket Page Layouts

I think this 2-page spread is before yesterday's post. It's close enough.
The saw blade and 1980 were cut with my Cricut 
Label stamps and Utensils stamps on the bottom middle card are by Lawn Fawn
Black letter stickers by Tim Holtz
*Note-If you see those stickers anywhere in my room, please point them out to me. I can't find them. Ugh!
The shovel sticker is by Forever in Time
Music notes and fishing stickers from Stickabilities
Border stickers by Creative Memories
Embossing folder by Darice
Patterned paper by Stampin Up, Me and My Big Ideas, and My Mind's Eye


I inked the edges of the saw. He received a power tool as a gift for most occasions. Birthday, Father's Day, and Christmas.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: