Saturday, October 31, 2020

1980 Building the back porch Scrapbook Pocket page Layouts

There are a lot of pictures in 1980.
I used stamps by Lawn Fawn Harold for name labels and Riley for 1980.
The stickers by Echo Park. It's a Christmas sticker sheet.
The die- cuts are made by my Cricut I inked the edges and put the bricks inside 
I used the negative of the bricks as a stencil in the upper left corner
I used red and green scraps of paper and some square brads


I used the Deep Red Stamps 









Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Great page Cindy, love your creativity with the Cricut.
Faith x

Ali said...

Cindy; I love this. Such creativity with the inking and brick shadows! TY to Mimi for taking and saving all these wonderful pics of her big family. TY to you for being sure they are saved for the future and for sharing them with us!
Love the beautiful brick-laying in these pics and your focus on them w/ accents and stenciling. I showed this to my hubby and we were taking turns figuring out what they were building in some of the pics. Can you tell us? Your family prolly already knows what he was building, but others will not. ;)Iit looked like some of the brickwork was done ON the house, the other, not. Beautiful work and I love the light bricks. Just my style. We both thought that was a VERY cool wheelbarrow, BTW. :) ~Ali