Thursday, October 08, 2020

1975 Outdoors and Christmas time Pocket page Scrapbook layout

More 1975
The first card: alphabet stamps on the journal box are by Stampin Up A sticker or two by Karen Foster

The center card, the words, "Outside in 1975", stamps are by Lawn Fawn on a The Girls Paperie die cut that I inked with distress ink
1975 was cut out using my Cricut
The scraps of patterned papers are by The Paper Loft 

The blue patterned paper used on 8 of the 9 cards is by Colorbok. (Bok not BoX)
I inked the edges with a brown chalk ink by Colorbox. (Box. Not BoK.)
Seriously. Did these two companies not know of each other when naming their company? SMH


There's not too much to talk about on this pocket page. 
The top right card is the only one with anything on it.
The date stickers are by Creative Memories
The title was cut out using my Cricut
The trees are stickers from my stash
The patterned papers are by Daisy D.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

1 comment:

Ali said...

These are so much fun! What a wonderful bunch. The pics are just so telling of this family's life! The rounded corners on all these pics let the papers shine a little bit more, too. Your 'circut-cut' title is perfect here, I love it. I adored Daisy D's papers, they are premium stuff! Still have a few, and some alphas as well. Such beautiful vintage-y patterns. What a fun "rounded" tree they harvested using manpower and a small wagon/trailer!! It looks like a pine. I wonder if that was a tree farm? ... Kind of looks like one. So many moments, so many memories. I'll say it again... what treasures these guys & their families will have in the memory books you are creating for them. You are sure using your skills as a memory keeper to do something that really matters. BRAVO, Cindy!! ~Ali (I REALLY need to get my blog going again!)