Saturday, October 10, 2020

Pink embossed butterflies with a pretty flower card

We need some pink in between all this blue layout stuff.!
I have to say, when I was looking at this card to write this blogpost I was clueless about the manufacturer for the leaves stamp on the tips of the die cut. 
But then, for whatever reason, I lifted my head and this stamp set was the first one on a peg.  Quite often stamp sets get moved around as I'm looking through them.

The leaves stamp comes from the Sincere Sentiments designed by SCDesign by Simonne Clay from the Cardmaker and Papercraft magazine. I bought it on Mercari with a bunch of other things to make my purchase worth the shipping cost. There are a lot of nice sentiments, see picture below.

Then, here's my next thing. The circle in the center is by Elle's Studio. I won these products years ago so I put them on my desk so I will see them and maybe use them. It worked because I used one here and on an upcoming card. 

The other details of the card are:
 The white and pink die cuts are by Design Objective Designs. 
The pink ink for the leaves is from Scrapbook.com. It's their own line of products called Umbrella. 
To finish up, the center circle is from a Jillibean Soup and the butterfly background embossing folder is by Gina Marie. I did put a little bit of distress ink on some of the butterflies



My craft room has a half wall (3'x6') and a wall (5'x5') with pegboard for my stamps. 
When people come into my craft room for the first time, they say it looks like a store. Also, they've no idea that the packages on the wall are stamps. Most people think of stamps as rubber on a woodblock.

Here's a picture of the stamp set


Elle's Studio Leftovers




Thanks so much for looking.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so pretty in pink, love the embossing, stamping and the design.
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Ali said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! Enjoyed your write-up as well. All the details you added to this card are so special! Keep up the good work! ~Ali :)