Tuesday, October 13, 2020

1978 Snow, Family and Friends scrapbook layouts

This layout is different for me because I used a lot of the same product line/collection called Everafter by Cosmo Cricket. 
Normally, I go thru my stash, make a huge mess, and match things up as I go. That works for me because I like to rediscover products. 

The base patterned paper on both layouts is by Crate Paper
First square:
I used 2 journal cards from the set, a date alphabet stamp by Stampin Up, and eyelets on each end.

The second square 
I used alphabet stamps by- Lawn Fawn called Harold
The black alphabet stickers on this layout are all by Tim Holtz 

Third square card 
It uses a journal card from the set
The letter stamps are from Oriental Trading Co
The fun kitchen die- cuts are by Cricut
Border stamp on top and bottom are by Inkadinkado



Next layout:
I was able to use a large amount of the borders from the set to frame the patterned paper (by Craft Paper)
I used a border in the center to separate the top and bottom 
The top half is the actual moving into their new house and the bottom photos show the surrounding areas of the new house plus 40 acres.

I used two journal cards for the set.
The one on the top and center  and the other is bottom right.

I used the Lawn Fawn alphabet- Harold on: Moving Day, the address in the center and Steve's name at the bottom
I used the Lawn Fawn, "Say Cheese, Too" for the word August and 1972 in the bottom right card.
Lawn Fawn's Riley alphabet stamps in the bottom right corner, "Honda 600"



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

LOVE the moving-day feel of this LO. Inspired that the family took pics of the "little moments" like packed up and taped boxes, etc. What treasure these pics are for your family... ~ Ali