Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Second Watermelon Card

Second watermelon card. I made the background when I made 
and I finally put it together.
The border is by Martha Stewart Side Note: I think this border is gone from my stash.
Because I use this border in a pocket page that I have to post. I get excited to finally use up my old stash.
The sentiment stamp by Close to my Heart was white heat embossed onto black cardstock 
The chipboard circle is unknown. I set a large glittery brad in the center. The two green die cuts on the are Spellbinders dies


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the watermelon and your border, a really "sweet" card Cindy :)
Faith x

Ali said...

What a great card! Looks good enough to eat! ;) Love love LOVE that border piece! ~Ali