Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Red and Black Graduation Cards

I believe these 2 are the last of the graduation cards.
I used a diploma stamp by Stampin Up
The sentiment is by sticker by Reminisce
The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio
The die- cuts are: Square from eBay, pennant by Lawn Fawn, and borders by Creative Memories.
The black border is not an easy scallop border. 
Here, I will try to explain.
The bottom layer is red Rick-Rack that I used liquid glue to adhere to. I am not a fan of liquid glue, for this reason, the glue seeped out and was visible.
 
I took an old Creative Memories wave border and adhered it on top of a rick rack to cover the glue. 
These borders came together to include the edges of the waves, see the next picture.
I adhered the edge border over the two layers to cover the waves and rick rack because they didn't match up completely and glue from the rick rack was still visible.









Simple easy card with cardstock and a printed sentiment.


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Ali said...

Love red and black! Such nice cards. GREAT SAVE! Everything is fixable in Sb'ing. Wonderful job. :) ~Ali

Ali said...

PS: I also LOVE ric-rac!! It just looks so cool. ~A :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are gorgeous cards Cindy.
Faith x