Saturday, October 17, 2020

1978 Cricut Wreath Scrapbook Layout

I love the way this layout turned out. I hope you do too.
I matted the pictures with brown cardstock. The pictures already had a white border.
I used ABC stamps by Lawn Fawn and Oriental Trading Co.
The wreath die cut was made with my Cricut. 
I also cut out 1978 with my Cricut.
 The orangish leaves use an old patterned paper from Provo Crafts. 
The “image” or texture of the paper is that of a carpet.
I inked the edges of the leaves.
The brick patterned paper on the Right is by Recollections 

Thanks for looking


Challenge
I can't figure out how to find the name of the image set the wreath is from. Sorry.

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the layout and the wreath leaves are just beautiful, it really shows up the photos.
Faith x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your layout for a wonderful Autumn look. TY for stopping by my blog and commenting. To see where the Cricut image comes from you have to click on the i in bottom right corner, it will list name of image, code number with letters for image words View Image Sets, click on View Image Sets and it will show you where the image came from.

Ali said...

You are just rockin' these recent LOs Cindy. So much beautiful detail. I love the texture on the leaves, that was inspired. Great job, this is awesome. :) ~Ali

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Caroline said...

The fall wreath looks sooo good on your layout. The leaves pick up the colors of your photos. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Kim said...

Great layout and great use of the wreath on the page. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge Blog.

moknowsall said...

Another great vintage layout. The wreath adds a lot to the pictures but the pictures are still the focal point in this layout. Happy fall. Thx for sharing at Bitten by the Bug2.

Dorlene Durham said...

Great layout. I love the colors too so 70’s! I believe to find the image set of the cut, you click on the “I” in the circle on the image before you put it on your “mat”. I don’t know how to do it once it’s on your mat. Thanks for joining the challenge on the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Absolutely lovely! Takes me back to 1978! the colors are perfect! thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2. good luck.

Alicia

Denise S. said...

Love that leaf wreath and how it draws your eye to the pictures. Thanks for sharing on BBTB2.