Friday, October 02, 2020

1974 Professional picture done 3 ways

The patterned paper by Making Mind's Eye
Die cuts with there names in them were cut out with my Cricut
I inked them with the Milled Lavender distress ink.
I set the label dies with eyelets. I need to keep using those little boogers up.
The names and ages were stamped with Oriental Trading Co alphabet stamps
Date and large die cuts behind the photo were also cut out with my Cricut


The other side is a pocket page.
Papers are from the same pad of paper by My Mind's Eye
1974 are stamps by Stampin Up on a Lawn Fawn die cut.
The center photo has Joe's name with Lawn Fawn stamps and a cake sticker by Creative Memories
The beer bottle stamp in the lower-left corner card, I would say is by Simon Says Stamp
The motorcycle sticker is by Stickopotamus


These are from individual books. If I get a chance I will look up the products.
These 2 layouts are from Pau's book.




The next two layouts are from David's Book


Here's the matching side for the above layout.



Thanks for looking

No comments: