Wednesday, October 07, 2020

1975 Up North Teal and Mint Gradient Layout and Pocket Page

I couldn't decide the colors of these pages. I found a few clocks that show the colors. I put them on my Pinterest Home Board
Is it teal or mint?

Anyway, 1975 Continues.
This is a 2-page layout with the layout below as the left side and the pocket page as the right side.

The leaf die cut is by Gina Marie
The alphabet numbers are by SEI
The patterned paper is unknown



The pocket page details:
Cricut writing on vellum for details. I'm so mad that I didn't mark down the font.
The die- cuts are by Cricut (Wall Decor and More)
The patterned paper is by The Perfect Scrapbook by Colorbok (Sage Plaid)
Date stickers by Dear Lizzy + American Crafts







I have to include another layout with some of the same photos.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh you are getting a lot done Cindy, good for you, all great layouts.
Faith x