Sunday, October 18, 2020

Small Embossed Flower Bouquet cards

Simple card with Making Memories patterned paper and two chipboard exclamation points by Hiedi Swapp.
The dry embossed flowers are by Cuttlebug.
I inked them with distress ink
I'm not sure where the doily square die cut came from.


This second card...
I liked it better without the big bulky brad sentiment.
It was a soft card like the one above when it was just the embossed flowers
And then I went in and added 
This a metal embellishment that doesn’t match well
Oh well, moving on.
That is a small embossing folder is by Cuttlebug 
I lightly inked it with distress ink.


The die- cuts are by Design Objectives and Spellbinders.
The patterned paper is by Creative Memories-brown
 Making Memories-floral and
 Die Cuts with a view-green

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the embossed centre of each card and the colour combo, beautiful cards Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

These are so pretty! I like the metal brad sentiment on the 2nd card, too. Maybe the turquoise circle under the brad is what's throwing off the mood and feel of the card for you?? Both are certainly beautiful! ~ Ali