Friday, October 30, 2020

Elisabeth's 50th birthday Card

I gave this to my friend Elisabeth for her 50th birthday
Gold is the traditional color for 50th wedding anniversaries. 
I used it as the anniversary of her birth.

I've said it before but I have to tell you, I love this gold spray by Ranger
It's called, Perfect Pearls Mists color-Sunflower Sparkle. It's not only beautiful, but it is also useful for the following reason, the gold mist sprays out a bold color that it really helps to cover up imperfections. Such as liquid adhesive that seeps out from under the die-cut and looks horrible.

The sentiment is a sticker from Close to My Heart

The die- cuts were cut using my Cricut. 
The frame is negative from something I cut.
and
The gold flourishes are leftovers from




Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your friend will be over the moon with her gold card, love the red and gold Cindy.
Faith x