Monday, September 07, 2020

Mollicone Wedding 1963 Layout

I know this isn't a Manly Monday project but it's the day they got married 57 years ago.
This should be the end of 1960 scrapbook layouts, hopefully. I'm going to start bringing in the '70s layouts and try to go more in chronological order.

The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye
Cardstock from my stash
The gold flourish die-cuts at the bottom are very beautiful 
The off white flourishes were pieces that fell off and were on the floor from a different project. A card I think. 
The date along with the above were cut out with my Cricut. 
The names of the bride and groom are stamps by Sizzix. The and in between is a sticker.

The arrow punch is by Stampin Up and its off white cardstock was overspray from a different project too. It is Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. 
I was asked to point out the in-laws in photos like this. I know where they are but future generations even my SIL didn't know where they were. So I'm using her suggestion/good idea.
.


I sewed a pocket so I could include these fun ephemera. 


So check out this amazing ephemera that was with these wedding photos. I don't think the book has ever been opened. I tried to open it and the pages stuck together like how a new book does.
The problem-the book would fall to the bottom of the pocket.


I tried putting chipboard into the pocket to hold the book and that was a fail.


So without digging around forever, this is the first paper clip I came to and it works for me.
I put it into a baggie to preserve it.



I appreciate you stopping by today and thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful photos and memories.
Faith x