Wednesday, September 16, 2020

1970's Boys Playing Pocket Pages Layouts

In the Groh family, these are the kinds of things done by 4 boys and a husband.

I used stamps by Cloud 9 (boys will be boys) and Deep Red Stamps on the bottom card
The die- cuts are by Spellbinders and Colorbok
The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View, 
The wood veneers are by Maya Road



This card was an experiment using Close to my Heart stamps Hero Arts ink. Would the stamps continue to have a crisp look on the wood even after it dried?
I think it did. I like the end results.
I made a banner out of the wood pennants by Maya Road attached together with embroidery floss. 
The upper stamping looks horrible but I decided not to redo it for time reasons. 
I placed small brads in some of the open spaces. 



I used stamps by Deep Red Stamps on the card below. 
The tag is a Creative Memories punch and I stamp the 



Thanks for looking

No comments: