Thursday, September 10, 2020

Dry Embossed Happy Graduation Cards

This first card is my favorite out of the three cards.

The dry embossing folder is a Darice folder
I used a graduation stamp by TPC Studios 
It is white heat embossed
The Happy die sentiment is by Clearly Besotted 
The diploma Sticker is by Jolee's


The next card: Dry Embossing is a Cuttlebug folder
I inked the embossed words with Firebrick red distress marker.
The border is an oldie from my sticker stash.
The triangle and circle were scraps I found when I was cleaning my craft room.
IMO It’s not a good card but I have a feeling that the boy/young man that received it only cared about the contents inside.


I had higher expectations for this card because I used Firebrick red distress oxide ink on black cardstock. It looked great when I applied the ink but I was shocked and disappointed at how pink it turned out after it dried. What!
I still went with the original plan for this card to be red and black by adding red cardstock behind it and red washi tape from Stampin Up at the bottom.


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my new posts.
UPDATED PICS, DESCRIPTION, LABELS 10-1-21

No comments: