Thursday, September 03, 2020

Bright and Non-Traditional Colored Happy Graduation Cards

I few graduation cards that I made

First Card.
The sentiment Happy is by Lawn Fawn with matching die
The sentiment Graduation is by TPC and is white heat embossed
The patterned paper is by Making Memories and My Mind's Eye 
I'm not sure why I did the diagonal green paper.
It certainly gives a different look


Second card.
The patterned paper frame is from the patterned paper in the card above
The orange paper is by Sunborn. 
The rays are a stencil by Tim Holtz using distress ink and oxide
The sticker is by K and Co


Last one.
The sentiment sticker is by K and Co
Brad by The Paper studio. 
I made the background using Clear Dollar Stamps and Stampin Up.
I chose Stampin Up inks and would stamp off the ink before stamping on the paper.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I never think of sentiment stickers to add to cards, these show me I should do a rethink, wonderful cards Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

Just love these! You do a lovely job w/ your stamping! ~Ali