Thursday, September 24, 2020

1971 Paisley Pocket Page and Scrapbook Layout

I have to say, It was fun to use purple.

I used my Cricut to make the year die-cut  
The paper is a bold color and I think it makes the number stand out. 
Under the year, are 2 layers of patterned paper by Creative Memories 

The paisley patterned paper is by Die Cuts With a View
Other patterned papers that are here and there are by Creative Memories and Crate Paper. 


On the second page, I used stamps by Close to my Heart for the year. 
I really like this stamp set because it has great bold numbers in easy to read fonts. 
The black ink by Hero Arts also helps to make it stand out.

The right side border includes:
The Die Cuts with a View paisley paper 
Creative Memories paper and journal box
Border punch by Fiskars.
Striped paper by Colorbok
Epoxy circles on top and bottom of the date are by Miss Elizabeth's. 



Here's my 2-page spread all together


Same photo for a different book.




Thanks for looking