Wednesday, September 09, 2020

1970 Beautiful Mom Layout and Pocket page to match

Welcome to the 70's

I used number stamps by Stampin Up in the Spellbinders die-cut at the bottom. 
I inked the outside of the die-cut.
The name and age are alphabet stamps by Lawn Fawn
All of the other die- cuts are cut out using my Cricut.
The patterned paper is by Doodlebug
The flower sticker at the bottom





I added more to the matching pocket page than I usually do. 
The stickers are old ones by Making Memories.



So there's a story with the station wagon. My husband and younger brother always had to sit in the way back of the car which was facing backward. This would make his motion sickness brother barf every time-per, my husband. His other complaint was the toxic fumes from the car that he had to inhale. All of that made him have a "horrible childhood. "
I found this car pattern on the back of My Mind's Eye paper that I bought for the front side.
I had to use it for this photo.


Orange, brown and outside gold border stickers


Yellow and brown oval sticker. 
I covered up a word that I would never use with the picture.


This sticker is one of those that you would fold in half as a pull out tab, I think. 
I stamped the date with Close to my Heart stamps.


Tiny little sticker in the corner by Karen Foster.



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Ali said...

Such a treasure-trove of photos from hubby's family!! What a lovely lady and a beautiful, LO to match. I just loved the car photo and patterned paper. (I hope your husband was not serious when he said he'd had a "horrible childhood". Great job on the pages! :) ~Ali