Tuesday, September 08, 2020

My Mind's Eye Mint-Green-Purple Die Cut Cards

I put these two cards together because the die-cuts are from the same collection.

The first card. 
The patterned paper is by Colorbok
Cardstock by Bo Bunny 
I used a stencil and Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels to create the background paper in the middle
I also inked it with distress ink 
The die-cut scalloped flower, that is also inked around the edges with distress ink, is by My Mind’s Eye 


This second card is simple yet it has a ton of layered die-cuts by Spellbinders and My Mind’s Eye 
There are 4 layers of die-cuts that end with a tiny die-cut in the middle that says "Friends".
The patterned paper is by Colorbok 
And easy peasy. Looks cute and all done.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Ali said...

What fun and cheery cards! Inking the edges added such a nice detail to the top card and using the glimmer mist makes it so beautiful. :) The easy-peasy card is an eye-catcher! Great job on these. ~Ali :)